Google and Facebook are the two most widely used platforms on the Internet.
Google Search processes over 3.5 billion queries per day. Facebook collects up to 1.4 billion daily active users.
In addition, both platforms offer advertising services.
Advertising on Google or Facebook which is right for your business?
Each of the platforms has its own value. The choice of platform depends on what kind of goals you set for your advertising campaign.
Whether your business is in the business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) sector, you can use Google and Facebook to build brand awareness, increase online sales, and even for calls, store visits and more.
Compare the benefits of each platform and learn more about the difference between Facebook ads and Google Ads.
Benefits of Google Ads
- Use different types of ads: Google offers ads on both search and display networks. This means that you can create ads that appear in search results or post ads on other websites. You have several options to try and attract new customers.
- Place your bid on keywords. With Google, you can bid on dozens of keywords to rank for your ads. This allows you to gain more information and attract new people. What’s more, you can access other targeting options that go beyond words or phrases.
- Attract more leads for your business. Since Google is a leading advertiser with billions of searches per day, this gives you the opportunity to reach dozens of potential customers for your business.
- Earn Positions Based on Relevance: Money won’t get you top ad slot, but relevance will. This means that, no matter how large your budget, your ad can compete with top brands for relevant queries.
Benefits of Facebook Ads
- Access to quality data: People share a huge amount of information about themselves on Facebook. They share life events, interests, hobbies, beliefs, and more. When you advertise on Facebook, you can target people based on this information to help your business reach more leads.
- Build Similar Audiences: If you already have a database of people most likely to be interested in your business, you can upload that information to Facebook. You can target quality Facebook users based on the data uploaded to your ad campaign.
- Use Facebook visuals. All Facebook ads are visual, making your ads more interesting and engaging to your audience. Videos, images, and carousel ads can help you grab the attention of your target customer and get them interested in your product or service.
- Earn high conversion rates. Conversions are an important part of your ad campaigns. If you’re not getting conversions, you’re not getting the signups, sales, followers, or leads you want. However, Facebook ads offer an impressive conversion rate of almost 10%.
- Facebook ads are best when you want to draw attention to your brand and find new leads. As well as:
- Increased interest in posting on Facebook
- Receiving messages from potential customers
- Generating traffic to your website, Facebook page or app
Our services – Online advertising on the Internet:
- Google Ads – search and banner ads
- Facebook – banner ads
- Audit and setting up an advertising account
- Preparation and placement of effective ads
- Advertising optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Increasing the number of conversions on the site (sending an application, purchasing goods, subscribing to the newsletter) and increasing profits.
Dynamic remarketing – customization and support
Facebook pixel – installation and setup
Audit of existing advertising campaigns (if any)