Speed up your website and improve conversion
According to the Consumer Barometer for 2017, in different countries from 41% to 78% of users go online with a smartphone. High speed of loading pages of the site is important for the business indicators of the site, and, especially, for “mobile” site visitors. Google announced that since July 2018, page speed will be a one of the ranking factor for mobile searches.
Advantages of accelerating page load time
1) Improving the position in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP)
Leading search engines use site speed estimation when ranking a site in search results. Fast sites are shown above, which means that there are more potential buyers to see information about your site and your products.
2) Increase the conversion
The faster the pages open, the more often visitors go to the purchase of services / goods. Every second of site acceleration increases conversion.
3) Reducing the Bounce Rate
The faster the site pages load, the less the Bounce rate.
List of our services
- decreasing the size of image files
- setup static content compression on the server side
- setting up site page caching
- SQL Server optimization on the server
- reduction of redirects (301 and 302)
- removal (correction) of broken links (error 404)
- if necessary, advise faster and more reliable hosting
- Organizing tracking of your site using Google Tag Manager
How we are working
1 we perform site auditing and searching for the shortcomings 2 the personal manager agrees with you the assessment and terms of the task, announces the terms of implementation. 3 the task is sent to work. We fix bugs and make settings on web hosting. 4 the manager presents the results to the client. 5 changes in the site code are implemented in the “working / combat” project Each site is unique. The cost of optimization is calculated individually.