E-commerce consulting services for B2B and B2C
Consider updating an e-commerce website or thinking about creating a new website to present your products or services online with an online order processing system, then these services are for you.
E-commerce consulting services can be useful for B2B (business for business) and B2C (business for consumer) site owners.
B2C e-commerce refers to online transactions that take place directly through the Internet between the company and the end-user.
The website on which these transactions are performed is usually called an online store.
B2B commerce refers to online transactions that occur between companies.
These transactions are carried out through the portal B2B, which works similarly to the online store, the difference being that it concerns the company, not the person.
Our competences in e-commerce
- analysis of the potential of your online business
- formation of the main goals of e-commerce for your company
- development an e-commerce strategy for your business with best practices
- identification of the main stages of the presentation of your products (or services) in the field of e-commerce
- statement of functional and technical requirements for your site
- sketch of the site structure, the prototype layout of the design of the main pages and the project of technological flows
- development of a new e-commerce site or the optimization of existing
- development of requirements for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- assisiance in choosing third-party solutions for integration into your business processes
Launching successful e-commerce sites
We specialize in helping companies create successful e-commerce sites at any stage.
We have developed a proven methodology to achieve this goal.
Formation of specification of requirements for electronic commerce
- definition of business objectives, target markets and indicators of success
- disclosure the basic limitations within which you work
- creation the requirements for functionality, SEO, content on the site and technical parameters for the site
- elaboration of site structure, site development plan, and “road map” with information architecture and technological flows
What services do we offer?
- We will help you to set out your main goals
What exactly do you expect from an e-commerce website?
Why do you need a website? What results do you want to achieve? Are they measurable?
Some common goals and profitability of the business
- Attraction of new site visitors
- Increase the number of returning customers
- Increase customer’s loyalty
- Increase website sales revenue
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Increase the website conversion rate
- Increase the number of visitors / and be higher in Google’s search results
- Reduce execution time and cost of order administration
Help to identify the target audience of the site
It will be necessary to determine the target audience that visits your site or which you would like to attract to your site.
In e-commerce, it’s important to focus on both targeted visitors and returning customers. Once you have specified the target audience, you will need to clarify the needs of your target audience, namely what they want to find, get or buy on your website.
It should also always be remembered that the main goal of e-commerce is to complete the sale.
For this reason, site navigation and page content should direct customers to products or services and special offers.
The first question to answer is who are your competitors?
Usually one of the first steps is to prepare a list of your closest competitors who operate in the same market as you.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of each of your competitor’s sites?
Which of the competitors has the best website and why do you think this site is the best?
The departments of the company involved in the processing of orders
At this stage, we compile a list of departments and people who are engaged in marketing, servicing, and developing websites, including payment processing.
Usually, this list should include the marketing department, the site content management department, warehouse personnel, order processing personnel, support department, accounting staff, and company management.
The budget of the project
Usually, we say the following, if we know your goals and your budget, we can offer the best solution. If your budget is low, let us know, and we’ll think about what can be done with it.
Be realistic and keep in mind that if you do not have a large budget, you need to compromise with what you want, and with the functionality of the site
Preparation of the technical specification
At this stage, we will prepare a detailed technical specification, including
- offering the list of CMS or web framework that could be used
- a detailed description of the functionality of the e-commerce website
- providing requirements to payment gateway and form of payments
- details of the integration of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- specifying requirements for the integration of accounting system
- if necessary, requirements for integration with any other third-party systems or solutions
- also we provide, so-called non-functional requirements, including website usability, security, and performance, as well as legal issues, compliance with PCI DSS, and Regulations EU on protection of personal data EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Period of execution and deadlines
Preparing estimations of period of execution and deadlines for project implementation.
In our experience, most projects fulfilment take about 3 months.
Preparation of the structure or block diagram of the proposed structure of the site
This step is necessary to determine how the project is structured.
Optional stage – Road map for future development